Zero Hour Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Hour Fleet

We Fight As One

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Share | 

Clan recruitment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skrotor

Clan recruitment _
PostSubject: Clan recruitment   Clan recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:38 am

---APPLICATION---

1. What nation(s) do you have?
Most of mine are US level 54. I just made it to the BC Alaska.I am trying to work my way up the tree for all the biggest BBs of the US...first. I also like to use the Baltimore and the pensicola that I also still have. I also have a low level crew of about 10 sailors that are KM lvl 20 or so that I want to build up eventually.

2. What is your best ship?
When I learn to use it a little better and up my crew a little bit the Alaska will be my best for now. But I can actually use the baltimore and Pensicola better. But of course...I am always work in progress and trying to get a bigger Threat.

3. Can you describe your crew at the best ship?
I guess I dont understand describe per say...I do consider a crew to actually have all of what it needs like Eng.,Repair,and all of its support personnel and of course have Good Gunners and Special Force personnel as well. They all need to be a part of a "good crew". And I do keep an eye on my crews vet and exp increases to keep them efficient on the recruitment of new.

4. Hours you play each day?
Sometimes 3 or 4 but there are also some days that i cant but I try to play at least everyday for a little bit. and some days I wanna play all day.

5. Playing Experience?
I have had my account for probably about a year or more but playing and learning some of the game by mistakes that I had made from not completely understanding the big picture of a well rounded crew took up 2/3rds of that. So to answer the question timidly...probably only 3 or 4 months of good solid play. But I am a quick learn from Vets passing down knowledge, not an idiot, and consider myself not a bad gamer overall...if that helps maybe make up for my lack of exp. Laughing

6. What is your primary language ?
English...but I do know a little Spanish. I wish I knew Spanish better though.

7. Any Previous Fleets or Squad?
I have never been in a Clan or Fleet on NavyField but I am a Clan Leader on a different game called Crossfire.(totally unrelated...but still a lot of fun)

8. Why You've decided to Join us?
So I can continue to get better and work with each other as support for each other and help each other. And lets face it...It is always funner being part of something and working on a common goal as a team isnt it?

9. What can you offer for our fleet? (loyalty or etc)
Loyalty, support, Comradre, and hopefully some skills of my own. I definately wouldnt ever tarnish the Fleet or its image. I uphold myself with dignity and class always. In a word I am "Honorable".

10. At least there will be fleet training twice a month.
Would you like to participate.
I would like that very much...time allowing and permitting of course.

11. How old are you and where are you from?
I am 39 Yrs old and live in San Jose, CA.

12. Are you the only player on your acct?
Yes
Thanks and Good Luck---APPLICATION---

Back to top Go down
pi314159
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Clan recruitment _
PostSubject: Re: Clan recruitment   Clan recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:02 pm

OMGZ JOINZ MY CLAN!!!!!!!!!!! =)
im on at 12am-2pm server time
and also sometimess at 11:30pm-1am server time
=)
Back to top Go down
pi314159
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Clan recruitment _
PostSubject: Re: Clan recruitment   Clan recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:03 pm

oh, and wutever zeroawg or anyother clan leaders say, the cookie is a lie!
Back to top Go down
ZeroAWG
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
ZeroAWG

Clan recruitment _
PostSubject: Re: Clan recruitment   Clan recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 am

pi314159 wrote:
oh, and wutever zeroawg or anyother clan leaders say, the cookie is a lie!

Cookies are real.. Very Happy

and i'm back bitches.... step up your recruitment game... just cus i step away from the KB for a week or two doesn't mean things need to die.

and Skrotor.. i'll look for you...
Back to top Go down
http://www.msn.com
pi314159
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Clan recruitment _
PostSubject: Re: Clan recruitment   Clan recruitment Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:50 pm

whered u go?
Back to top Go down
ZeroAWG
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
ZeroAWG

Clan recruitment _
PostSubject: Re: Clan recruitment   Clan recruitment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:35 am

pi314159 wrote:
whered u go?

funny reason or real reason?

funny: i was busy realigning the stars and making a new horoscope ... i am not longer a saggatarius... i am a serpentarius...

real: dog's been sick (epilipsy), sick of my job.. had to get a new one... discovered xbox live... had to get rid of some roommates..

also around holiday times.. i was working a retail job and had no time to play.... holidays are over now.. and i should be on at least once every 1 or 2 days ... if not daily for a game here and there..
Back to top Go down
http://www.msn.com
pi314159
Squad Leader
Squad Leader

Clan recruitment _
PostSubject: Re: Clan recruitment   Clan recruitment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:27 pm

you could've at least told us...i though u quit =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan recruitment _
PostSubject: Re: Clan recruitment   Clan recruitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan recruitment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero Hour Fleet :: Recruitment Section :: Fleet Application-